Thursday 25 August 2011

The First of the Many Ramblings.

Let me begin this post by saying that I am happy, relieved and anxiety free. There are many reasons for this change and the main one would have to be; I finally managed to make the title banner for this blog perfect. (Or as perfect as humanity's perfection gets.)

I will now continue this post by saying; for some reason the about me widget isn't working. So, I'll give you (if you are even there) a brief outline of my self, myself.

I am female. I am fifteen (going on sixteen in December). I am entering grade eleven. I am Canadian. I am Muslim. I am Pakistani. I am INTP. I am odd. I am unoriginal. I am unique. I am normal. I am human. I am alien. I am me.

...that makes sense, doesn't it? Oh, I forgot to mention, you may all call me The Poet (though if you scroll down to the attributions you'll notice that my first name's written there.).

And voila! There you have it. The life of The Poet. Isn't it absolutely fascinating? Yes? No? Maybe? (I honestly couldn't care that much for you opinion.) 








No comments: